Instead of feeling nostalgia for the bustling piazza, we can refine our skills at home and recreate a ritual too difficult to give up: the aperitivo.
An hour to spare straight after work, a couple of friends, a good connection, an Artichoke Americano and a few savoury snacks: this is all we need for the perfect aperitif at home.
THE ARTICHOKE TWIST
We have created a cocktail that is refreshing, perfect for spring and easy to make: An americano doing the twist with our artichoke liqueur, bittersweet and fizzy.Our artichoke liqueur is made only with the best artichokes from our organic artichoke plantation. Try it on its own, with a cube of ice and a slice of lemon, or mixed with our Vermut in this unique cocktail.
RECIPE FOR A 300ML CARAFE
PREPARE THE GLASSES
- In a bowl, mix a teaspoon of bitter cacao and another of fine salt.
- Pour half a glass of sugar syrup into a deep plate.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the syrup and then into the bowl of cacao and salt.
IN THE CARAFE
- 150 ml of Vermut di Vignamaggio (link)
- 100 ml of Liquore al Carciofo (link)
- 50 ml of Sodawater
- Mix well
- Pour into the glasses